Hi! My name is Frances and I’m currently studying abroad in Stockholm, Sweden with DIS. My core course is Forensic Psychology, but I am also taking Human Trafficking & the Sex Trade, Terrorism & Anti-Terrorism, and Swedish.
I am a junior at Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where I am a psychology major and a potential computer science minor.
I was born in Dallas, Texas (howdy), but grew up in Beijing for 12 years and attended an international school. I then moved to Los Gatos, California (home of Netflix), which is where I call home now.
Here are some more ~fun facts~ since I know you really want to know more about me:
- I love salad, especially Sweetgreen salads
- My role model is Ina Garten (the Barefoot Contessa)
- My favorite band is The Strokes
- I don’t like babies/children (I know, I’m a monster)
- I have an older sister who lives in LA
- I’ve moved houses 8 times
- My favorite instagram account is @dewydudes
- My first concert I ever attended was One Direction when I was in 8th grade
If you ever want to talk/ask questions about my experience abroad, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂